First things first: Our website
Our website is created in cooperation with Viivue boutique website development studio. Fresh Studio designed the complete website and Viivue helped Fresh Studio to bring its design to life.
Your access to and use of this website (the "Website") is subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Fresh Studio® or any of its affiliates in connection therewith are superseded and of no force or effect.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please note that you are not allowed to access, use or download materials from this Website.
Terms and Conditions
1) The use of this Website and its contents is permitted for private, non-commercial use only. You may download, display or print information from this Website (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
2) You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, copy, download, reproduce, print, publish, display, distribute, modify, update, transmit, reuse, repost, store, translate or use the content of the Website or parts thereof in any form for public or commercial purposes, including, for example, the text, images, illustrations, graphics, photographs, audio clips, video clips and audio-video clips, without prior written permission of Fresh Studio®. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Website without the prior written permission of Fresh Studio®. Neither Fresh Studio® nor any of its affiliates warrants or represents that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Fresh Studio® or its affiliates.
3) With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right of Fresh Studio®, its affiliates or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
4) The Fresh Studio® internet site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Fresh Studio®, its affiliates and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, proprietary information, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Fresh Studio®, its affiliates and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
5) While Fresh Studio® uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website. Information published on this Website may be incomplete or outdated and may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors; Fresh Studio® and/or its affiliates make no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is" and on "as available" basis. Fresh Studio® and/or its affiliates accept no responsibility, warranty or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Website or its contents. In particular, Fresh Studio® and/or its affiliates do not make any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability or contents of the Website, and Fresh Studio® and/or its affiliates will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the Information contained on the Website.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Fresh Studio® and/or its affiliates also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses or worms that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, illustrations, graphics, photographs, video clips, audio clips or audio-video clips from the Website. Fresh Studio® reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Wensite and/or to revise or alter the pages of this Website or the contents thereof, respectively, or withdraw access to them, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification. Neither Fresh Studio® nor its affiliates entity controlling this Website accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of this Website, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Fresh Studio® or a third party.
6) Any communication, information and/or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes, free of charge, the property of Fresh Studio® or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Fresh Studio® and/or its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow, or techniques contained in any communication, information or material you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information, communication or material without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
By submitting any communication, information or material to the server of Fresh Studio®, for example, by e-mail or via the Fresh Studio® world wide web pages, you agree that: (a) you will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any communication, information or material; and (b) you own the communication, information or material or have unlimited right to provide it to Fresh Studio® or its affiliates and Fresh Studio® and/or its affiliates may publish the communication, information or material free of charge and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in the services or products of Fresh Studio® and/or its affiliates without accountability or liability; and (c) you agree not to take action against Fresh Studio® or its affiliates in relation to communication, information or material submitted by you and you agree to indemnify Fresh Studio® and/or its affiliates if any third party takes action against Fresh Studio® or its affiliates in relation to the communication, information or material you submit.
7) The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Fresh Studio® reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such Information, at any time without notice.
8) Fresh Studio® internet sites may contain Information on its worldwide products and/or services or on worldwide products and/or services of its affiliates, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Fresh Studio® product or service or to a product or service of one of its affiliates on a Fresh Studio® internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
10) Although Fresh Studio® may from time to time monitor or review project information, news postings, and the like on the Website, neither Fresh Studio® nor its affiliates are under any obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Fresh Studio® will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Fresh Studio® or its affiliates to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
11) This Website may contain forward-looking statements which are based on current plans, estimates and projections, with regard to which Fresh Studio® or its affiliates shall in no way be liable. These statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties, many of which are outside the control of Fresh Studio® or its affiliates. Fresh Studio® undertakes no obligation to update any of these statements in light of new information or future events.
12) Fresh Studio® may at any time revise, without prior notice, these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions immediately upon posting of such revision or modification and should therefore review these Terms and Conditions every time you use this Website.
13) Links to this Website are permitted only to the homepage. Deep linking is not permitted without the prior written consent of Fresh Studio®.
14) Framing of this Website by sites or site elements of parties not part of Fresh Studio® is not permitted. Inline linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Website in sites of parties not part of Fresh Studio® is equally prohibited.